Out of an abundance of caution and in order for Belen Consolidated Schools to maximize the in-person learning at the end of the school year, our first official day of school for ALL students will be August 31, 2020. BCS elementary school sites will be contacting families during the week of August 10, 2020, to let you know which cohort your student will be in if they have chosen the in-person hybrid option, which will begin on September 8, 2020. They will also be scheduling times for students to complete entrance assessments for the week of August 31.
Our secondary schools, including Belen Middle School, Infinity High School, and Belen High School, will remain in remote learning until further notice.
Also, click here for the updated 2020-2021 School Calendar.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your child’s school directly. Listed below are each school site phone numbers:
- Belen High School - (505) 966-1300
- Infinity High School - (505) 966-1500
- Belen Middle School - (505) 966-1600
- Central Elementary - (505) 966-1200
- Dennis Chavez Elementary - (505) 966-1800
- Family School - (505) 966-2270
- Gil Sanchez Elementary - (505) 966-1900
- H.T. Jaramillo Elementary - (505) 966-2000
- La Merced Elementary - (505) 966-2100
- La Promesa Elementary - (505) 966-2400
- Rio Grande Elementary - (505) 966-2200