Belen Public Library - WiFi Access
Wednesday, August 05, 2020
*WEATHER PERMITTING* (Individuals may use Wi-Fi devices from their cars during inclement weather).
- Beginning August 18, 2020, the Belen Public Library will permit limited access to the library patio area for students K-12 to access the library’s free internet Wi-Fi services.
- Appointments are made by phone only at 505-966-2600. For fairness to those without internet access, appointments cannot be made by email.
- Appointments are set between 10am and 4:30 and will last 1 hour (last appt. of the day will end at 4:30pm). Individuals who arrive late will lose time from their appointed hour.
- Students 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Only students and adults from the household of the students may use the patio area at this time.
- No other area of the library will be open. No public restrooms will be available.
- Staff/Tech Support is not available for assistance.
- Social distancing and face masks/coverings are required and temperatures will be taken.
- Students must have their own electronic devices.
- Students must have their own supplies (pencils, paper, etc.)
- Printing for school assignments can be emailed to the library at email@example.com.
- Students must sign in and sign out with a librarian on duty.
- Maximum patio capacity is 12 people. 2 people per picnic table, 1 person per bench. This limit includes accompanying adults. People sharing a table MUST BE from the same household.
- Wi-Fi password is Guestwifi.
- Library Wi-Fi is available from Monday through Friday 6:30 am until 8pm in the library parking lot.
- For individuals without electronic devices, computer appointments inside the library may be made from Monday-Friday 10 am to 4:00 p.m. by calling 966-2600.
Individuals who are not feeling well or have active symptoms
may not enter the patio.