The Valencia County Partnership for a Work Ready Community is working to develop a library of student videos that can help to inform other students of possible career pathways.
Videos may be created on phones or with video cameras
- Each video should be between 45 and 90 seconds long
- Videos may have music, animation, graphs, charts, photos or anything you'd like to make your point, but G rated only will be accepted.
- Videos will be shared with community members and employers as well as with other students and teachers.
- Videos will be judged on creativity, accuracy and content
- Winners will be announced on or before June 30, 2020.
- When complete, fill out the Google Form at (you will also be asked to upload your video or a YouTube link to your video at the end of the form):