The BCS Re-entry Plan has received School Board approval.
The goal is to ensure the safety, health, and well-being of our students, staff, and families during the COVID-19 pandemic. The purpose is to ensure every student during the COVID-19 pandemic, is in a safe environment, supported, and provided continuous learning opportunities.
The Critical Points for Learning During a Pandemic are:
- Focus on essential learning
- Emphasize relationships and connectivity in the new learning environment
- Prioritize social-emotional wellness equally to academic engagement
- Recognize that decisions will impact students and must support all students
- Utilize a consistent framework of expectations and practices
- Be willing to be flexible and adjust, pivot, and adapt
- Encourage patience and extend grace to all
Thank you for your grace through these unprecedented times.
The purpose of this Facebook page is to share information with the public.
Belen Consolidated Schools will delete all comments.