Belen High School's Philisophy
Belen High School recognizes the diversity of the student body and the intrinsic value of each student. We will provide opportunities for every student in our school community to progress toward goal setting and review of his/her four-year plan. We will encourage and assist each student in his/her effort to fully develop mental, moral, emotional, and physical powers, and help him/her develop desires, attitudes, and abilities necessary to make contributions to the development of humanity.
We will develop a program which best fits each student's needs. We shall provide opportunities for personal growth and development in social, recreational, and physical areas. These opportunities involve elective, extracurricular and physical activities that can be found in each student's basic education through communicative arts, history, science, mathematics, and the cultures of our society. We will help students to further develop and improve upon skills than encourage and enable efficient reading for every need and purpose.
We share the belief that it is the staff of the school that turns philosophy into a living, vital, and positive patttern. We ahve a competent and dedicated faculty who share a concern for the individual needs whether academic, athletic, social, or personal, and who believe that what the students do learn is of great significance; not only for the present, but also for the future.
- Students will achieve or surpass proficiency expectations by meeting the actual Annual Yearly Objective in mathematics.
- Students will achieve or surpass proficiency expectations by meeting the actual Annual yearly Objective in reading/language arts.
- Improve communication between school, staff, students, and parents.
- members of the BHS school family are expected to contribute to a safe school environment.
- Improve the graduation rate for all students at BHS.
- all teachers at BHS will be highly qualified (HQ) in subject area from human resources and Public Education Department (PED).
- Develop a credit recovery process for students who lack graduation credits.
- all English language learners will participate and be successful in regular education classes.
Lawrence Sanchez - Principal
Business: 505-966-1305 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rhonda Martinez - Assistant Principal
Business: 505-966-1300 Email: email@example.com
David Jimenez - Assistant Principal
Business: 505-966-1300 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Belinda Maez - Receptionist
Business: 505-966-1300 Email: email@example.com
- Roberta Cordova - Secretary
Business: 505-966-1360 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Klaudia Sanchez - Registrar
Business: 505-966-1327 Email: email@example.com
- Shannon Barba - Secretary
Business: 505-966-1304 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cyndi Shawver - Secretary
Business: 505-966-1305 Email: email@example.com