BHS - Dual Credit
UNM-VC Courses offered at BHS for Fall 2014
- ECME 101 Child Growth Development & learning
- HED 164 Standard First Aid
- OBT 111 Keyboarding & Word Processing I
- PCA 101 Personal Care Attendant
- AG 101 Introduction to Animal Science
- AG 231 Introduction to Metal Fabrication
What is Dual Credit?The Dual Credit Program allows public* and BHS high school students to earn credit for high school and credit for college when you take Dual Credit college courses.
What is a Dual Credit course?Dual Credit courses are college courses taken for both high school and college credit while you are in high school. The courses need to be approved by both your high school and the college where you want to take courses, so check with your high school counselor first.
Courses must be able to apply toward a postsecondary degree or certificate program. Remedial and developmental courses at the college may not be taken for Dual Credit, since they do not count toward a degree or certificate program.
For more information please go to Dual Credit Student FAQ.