Belen High School is now offering ACT Online Prep to interested students Monday through Thursday from 3 p.m. until 5 p.m. daily. ACT Online Prep is an online resource that helps students prepare to take the ACT test by answering real questions from previous ACT tests. In addition, BHS will also have two certified instructors, one for math and one for ELA, present every day to provide one-on-one and small group assistance to students.
ACT Online Prep also provides:
- Short-form ACT tests in ELA, Math, and Science to set the student baseline
- Tools to track student progress
- Daily lessons to assist students in meeting goals
- Flashcards customized for review needs
- Full-length practice tests that simulate the actual exam
If you are interested in participating, please see Ms. Robin Phillips in the BHS counselors’ office.