Belen Eagles Natatorium
Applications for summer employment at the Belen Eagle Natatorium and Outdoor Pool are now being accepted through the month of April. Applications are available at the Natatorium Tuesday-Friday 6:00 a.m. – Noon and 4:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. also Saturdays from 12:30 – 8:30. Applications are due by Friday, 4-26-2018. If you have questions, contact Coach Rodriguez at the Natatorium.
INDOOR SESSION HOURS
Sunday & Monday – CLOSED
Tuesday - Friday
6:00 am -12:00 pm (lap swimming)
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm (lap swimming)
6:00 pm - 6:30 pm (adult lap swim)
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm (open swim)
Session 1: 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Session 2: 3:15 pm - 5:45 pm
Session 3: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The management reserves the right to refuse admittance to, or eject from the pool premises, any person/s failing to comply with any of the above Health or Safety Regulations.
- WALK DO NOT RUN
- NO swimming if lifeguard is not on duty.
- Shower before entering thepool.
- All spectators must stay in spectator areas.
- Individuals with shoulder length hair must wear their hair tied up or in a swim cap.
- Swim attire only –
- No person with open wounds, infectious diseases, diarrhea, or communicable diseases is allowed in the water.
- One person only on the diving board.
- NO diving from the side of the pool.
- NO smoking or alcohol anywhere on school grounds.
- NO glass containers allowed.
- NO jumping off ladders.
- Food and drink are allowed only outside pool areas such as multipurpose room and pool lawn.
- Do not visit with lifeguards.
- OBEY LIFEGUARDS!
- The pool will close during any severe or dangerous weather conditions.
Barbara Rodriguez - Aquatics Coordinator
Business: 505-966-1338 505-966-1415 Email: email@example.com