Belen Eagles Natatorium
SWIM LESSONS - REGISTRATION - We are now registering for our summer swim lessons that begin on June 4, 2018. We have 4 two week sessions (8 thirty minute classes/session). Registration is on going during morning hours.
The management reserves the right to refuse admittance to, or eject from the pool premises, any person/s failing to comply with any of the above Health or Safety Regulations.
- WALK DO NOT RUN
- NO swimming if lifeguard is not on duty.
- Shower before entering thepool.
- All spectators must stay in spectator areas.
- Individuals with shoulder length hair must wear their hair tied up or in a swim cap.
- Swim attire only –
- No person with open wounds, infectious diseases, diarrhea, or communicable diseases is allowed in the water.
- One person only on the diving board.
- NO diving from the side of the pool.
- NO smoking or alcohol anywhere on school grounds.
- NO glass containers allowed.
- NO jumping off ladders.
- Food and drink are allowed only outside pool areas such as multipurpose room and pool lawn.
- Do not visit with lifeguards.
- OBEY LIFEGUARDS!
- The pool will close during any severe or dangerous weather conditions.
Barbara Rodriguez - Aquatics Coordinator
Business: 505-966-1338 505-966-1415 Email: email@example.com
INDOOR SESSION HOURS
Sunday & Monday - CLOSED
Tuesday - Friday
6:00 am -12:00 pm (lap swimming) 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm (lap swimming) 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm (adult lap swim) 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm (open swim)
Session 1: 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm Session 2: 3:15 pm - 5:45 pm Session 3: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm